This is the Copyright Policy page of PlaySound Inc., which owns, operates, and provides Play Piano to eligible and registered users. PlaySound respects intellectual property rights and requires Play Piano’s users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via Play Piano infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Please email us at email@example.com to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement. Alternatively, a notice of alleged copyright infringement may be sent to PlaySound’s designated copyright agent at the following address:
Suite 1400 – Copyright Agent
18 King Street East
M5C 1C4 Canada
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to PlaySound’s copyright agent as listed above. Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Play Piano Please be as specific as possible; you may wish to include a screenshot to help us locate the material you are reporting.
4. Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner. It is PlaySound policy to terminate the account of users who are repeat infringers.
Copyright 2023 PlaySound Inc. All rights reserved.